Your Chance to Become a Part of San Juan Islands History!
Anyone who joins before IMA’s Grand Opening February 15, 2015, automatically becomes an
IMA CHARTER MEMBER
Please join us in celebrating a milestone in the history of the San Juan Islands Museum of Art. For the first time in its history, IMA is offering a comprehensive membership program.
Becoming a member brings great benefits to you and your family, while helping support IMA in the museum’s ongoing efforts. Let us know that you are with us – and fully on board to take this venture into the future!
By joining IMA, you will be ensuring the continuation of IMA’s goals:
- Free admission to world class-exhibitions
- Exceptional exhibition space for local artists and students to showcase their work
- IMA’s award-winning dedication to art education in our schools
- Community-friendly programs such as “Art as a Voice” and “Family Art Days”
- An outstanding artist work shop program with classes given by both local and nationally-known artists
- Attracting people from all over North America to come to our islands, thereby strengthening the local economy and solidifying the San Juan Islands as an artist epicenter.
IMA offers a wide range of membership levels, packaged to support your desired level of involvement. An IMA membership also makes a wonderful gift! Each level of membership shows your commitment to the cultural vitality of the San Juans, from full corporate sponsorships to affordable single memberships, and many levels in between.
Please join today. You can submit payment safely online or call us to pay by another method: 360 370 5050
Mailing address: San Juan Islands Museum of Art, PO Box 339, Friday Harbor, WA 98250
Join at Any Level Before February 15 to become an IMA Charter Member – Memberships are good through the end of 2015
FRIEND OF IMA As low as $40
SUPPORTING MEMBER $200 to $500
COLLECTORS CIRCLE $1,000 and up
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIPS $1,000 and up
We are happy to customize any of the Corporate Membership levels to best suit your company’s interests.
Sponsorships available from $500 to $100,000 for the following:
Family Art Days
Art as a Voice speaker series
Sponsor level events
Collector’s Circle level events
Education programs for families, school groups, artists or students
IMA also accepts in-kind sponsorships