Participants can take home their artwork!
Sponsored by Jay and Suzy Wakefield
San Juan Island Community Foundation
Classes held at:540 Spring Street
Friday Harbor, WA
Instructors: Lana Hickman and Alice Hibbered
INSPIRED BY FOOD! GLORIOUS FOOD!
- 15 – Color study potato prints
- 22 – Landscape, still life and patterns in grains
- 29 – Forest berries and mushrooms – explore natural dyes
- 6 – Cows in the pasture collage
- 13 – Native food 3D sculptures
- 20 – Octopuses, crustaceans and seafood creations
- 27 – Spice up you artwork with spices
- 3 – Still life: Apples and tasty colors
- 10 – 3D Birds
We Thank Family Art Day Supporters:
- Robin’s Nest
- Creative Passions
- Jeanine Earnhart
- King’s Market
- Nana’s Holiday House
- Pebble Mystical Mermaid
Donations appreciated to support program materials.