Become an SJIMA Volunteer!
Volunteers created SJIMA and volunteers continue to be a vital part of the museum’s success. As SJIMA grows, volunteers are more and more important. There are many ways you can join the SJIMA team.
- Become a Docent.
- Host an artist, speaker, or musician. If you have a private guest cottage or extra room where an SJIMA guest could stay for a night or two, please contact us!
- Help prepare for exhibitions.
- Volunteer for a shift at the San Juan County Fair Art Raffle Booth.
- Volunteer at the front desk
- Help out if you are handy (maintenance, gardening etc.)
- Help with workshops.
- Write grants.
Do you have a background in the arts, non-profit organizations, or museums? Please let us know of your particular skills and interests.
SJIMA Volunteer contact: 360-370-5050